Some of it is a good thing, though. For example: my social theory paper that I was stressing about writing only took me an hour to write. Usually they take me at least 4 hours to research, read all the shit and then write-- so the hour was a breeze. I have no idea if I even wrote about what was being talked about, but I feel better that it's done.
Now I'm on to stressing about job interviews, more homework, a group project, math, no sleep, Thanksgiving dinner, etc.
I just need to keep reminding myself that if I put in the work, everything will work out. It might not be how I want it or how I think it should be...but it does work out.
Since I've been crabby lately, I'm going to make a happy list:
- I get to see Sof this week!
- We are having Thanksgiving dinner with Britt face and Adam
- I get a break from school- the actual school part, not the homework. I'll take what I can get.
- SUU Basketball on Wednesday with my homies (Joey and Enna)
- My bills are paid. For now. I love feeling a little bit caught up.
- Calv has been so cuddly and cute lately. I love him so much.
- Today (Monday) is going to be a long day but I always feel so good after it's all over.
- I'm super happy that I will have time to clean my house on Wednesday. It needs it. And I always feel 100 times better about life when the house is clean.
- I will (hopefully) get to see my family this week at some point. All of my moms fam will be here. We'll see how that goes...
Anyway, I really do feel much better about life right now than I did last night. Today is gonna be a long ass day but then I get to sleep tonight and somehow that makes things better. I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving!