8.01.2012

On Tuesday I found out some very heartbreaking news and have been thinking a lot about how fragile life is. Some people that I love with all my heart are going through a very difficult time right now. I don't want to get into details on here because it's not my business to do so and it's not my place to share personal details about others. I just wish there was something I could do to make everything okay. I hate to see people that I love and care about hurting.

I know that everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I think it's fucked up that horrible things happen to the best people I know. There are lots of random people that I love and care about but this is an entire family that I just adore. They are all so kind to everyone and have definitely been a huge part of my life over the last 15 months. I can't think of a greater family in the world and I'm so grateful for all of them. I just hope that they will find peace...I know they will, because they are amazing. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful examples of strength and hope in my life.

Also, big thanks to my own family for helping me yesterday. It means the world to me that my family cares about people that I love as much I do, even if they don't really know them well. And thanks to my bestie for letting me be a hot mess-- she's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment