8.22.2012

no life


  • I have been obsessed with Grey's Anatomy for a couple of weeks and I'm almost done with season 5. There are 7 seasons of it on Netflix and I don't know what I'll do when it'd over. ha 
  • School starts in less than a week...so I guess that's exactly what I'll be doing instead of Grey's. I'm taking 18 credits of upper division classes. I couldn't be more excited. I'm only taking one class that I already know I hate--because I've taken it twice already and dropped it. Too bad I have to have it to graduate. Stupid Social Theory. 
  • I'm planning a benefit concert currently and I'm really excited about it. Mostly I want it to be here so that I can stop stressing about it and trying to make everything perfect. Today I'm not going to worry about it because I know it'll all work out anyway. 
  • I learned how to convert youtube songs into iTunes. Heaven. 
  • I'm making a colorful afghan and it makes me happy. It's so bright. 
  • I don't have to work on Friday or Saturday. I'm not sure what I'm doing right now because there's a few things going on all in different places. Oh, decisions. 
  • I have only slept about 3 hours a day for the past 3 or 4 days and it's finally catching up to me. I have a million zits, I'm on my period, and I feel/look like death. I hope that I'm not such a hot mess when school starts...but, lets be real-- it can only get worse. ha 
  • When I get off work in 3 hours, I have a day off. I plan to clean all day and then hopefully get some sleep during "regular" people sleeping hours. We'll see how that works out.
  • It's been raining so hard all night and I love it. I'm glad the power didn't go out though.
  • Calv is still the best kitty in the world. 
Here's to maybe getting a life when school starts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment