10.02.2013

grateful wednesday?

I'm a bitch lately. Big time. So, I'm gonna make a grateful list...maybe then I'll be nice. Maybe...


  • I have a job. I have a job. I have a job. I have a job. 
  • The weather is perfect. Seriously, I love fall. 
  • Calv gets cuter every.single.day. I swear, that cat is my child..or something like that. 
  • Joey came to my work last night at 10pm (that's really late for a school night) just to say hello. I love that kid. And my dad for bringing him. :) 
  • On Sunday I got to spend time with Tia & Scout. They always make me feel better. 
  • I have spent time with Britt and Ape, too. Those girls let me be crazy and they still (I hope) love me. And they listen to my crazy thoughts. That's cool. 
  • Laura Prepon. That's all. 
  • My tattoo is looking better. For a minute I was really worried because it was looking nasty and scabby. I guess that happens with real tattoos. Who woulda thunk? 
  • I made the best playlist. I've had it on repeat for a few days now and it's still not old. I love every song on it. 
  • School isn't horrible. ....
  • I graduate in December. Holy shit. 
  • I have no dirty dishes in my sink. And my house is decently clean. 
  • It's my laundry day! I love clean laundry. 
  • I have enough money to pay my bills. yay
  • I didn't want to poke my eyeballs out in math yesterday. 
  • I've been sober for 29 months and 2 days. weird, but good. 
  • Diet Coke w/ Vanilla.
  • My hair is still straight from when I had it straightened in May. Best $120.00 I've ever spent. Seriously. 
  • I have the weekend off work! 
  • My new duvet is the best thing of my whole sleeping existence. 
  • My fingernails are pink. If that's not happy, I dunno what is...


1 comment: