- I have a job. I have a job. I have a job. I have a job.
- The weather is perfect. Seriously, I love fall.
- Calv gets cuter every.single.day. I swear, that cat is my child..or something like that.
- Joey came to my work last night at 10pm (that's really late for a school night) just to say hello. I love that kid. And my dad for bringing him. :)
- On Sunday I got to spend time with Tia & Scout. They always make me feel better.
- I have spent time with Britt and Ape, too. Those girls let me be crazy and they still (I hope) love me. And they listen to my crazy thoughts. That's cool.
- Laura Prepon. That's all.
- My tattoo is looking better. For a minute I was really worried because it was looking nasty and scabby. I guess that happens with real tattoos. Who woulda thunk?
- I made the best playlist. I've had it on repeat for a few days now and it's still not old. I love every song on it.
- School isn't horrible. ....
- I graduate in December. Holy shit.
- I have no dirty dishes in my sink. And my house is decently clean.
- It's my laundry day! I love clean laundry.
- I have enough money to pay my bills. yay
- I didn't want to poke my eyeballs out in math yesterday.
- I've been sober for 29 months and 2 days. weird, but good.
- Diet Coke w/ Vanilla.
- My hair is still straight from when I had it straightened in May. Best $120.00 I've ever spent. Seriously.
- I have the weekend off work!
- My new duvet is the best thing of my whole sleeping existence.
- My fingernails are pink. If that's not happy, I dunno what is...
I'm a bitch lately. Big time. So, I'm gonna make a grateful list...maybe then I'll be nice. Maybe...
Posted by Jill at Wednesday, October 02, 2013