- Spring break starts tomorrow after my class. I'll post updates later about how it goes.
- I'm doing a research paper on domestic violence in the LGBT community- very interesting.
- I took my last midterm exam today! Thank God it's over.
- My Black History class paper is done and submitted. Whew.
- I took my grandparents to Parowan on a drive today- we had lunch at the Dairy Freeze. Fun times.
- In my Sex and Gender class we watched a documentary called "Two Spirits"- so sad. I can't stop thinking about it.
- I missed the bball game tonight due to sleep deprivation. I'm fine with it, but sad that the season has come to an end. What will I do now? Oh wait, research projects!
- I miss Sof. duh.
- I don't know what I ever did without my iPhone. For realz. Life must have sucked. ha ha
- So stoked for some sunshine and cruising time with my bestie this weekend.
- I ordered like 5 iphone cases- but they are for the wrong iphone. Damn.
Spring Break and stuff
Posted by Jill at Friday, March 08, 2013