- One week until Spring break!! I have a lot of homework, projects, and exams to study for over the next few days and then I'm free. Can't wait!
- For Spring Break I'm going to California with April. Oh what an adventure this shall be....
- I have 22 months sober!
- I'm going to Tegan & Sara and The XX with Sof in April. Can't wait.
- Calv is so much more cuddly and calm these days. He still has his crazy moments, but he loves me and that's all that matters.
- I took grandpa and grandma for a drive with Joey on Wednesday. They're so cute. I'm glad I get to see them often.
- Today I slept through class (oops) and then was able to wake up and hang out with Ape for a couple of hours and then cleaned my house. I love having my house clean and feel so much better that way.
- I'm doing laundry at work. What what? I can't complain about my job....
- April and Ty bought a cute house....or they are going to buy it anyway! They found out their offer was approved today. Sweeeeet!
- Two SUU bball games next week- bittersweet since the season is coming to an end. :(
- I miss Sof. Of course.
Holy smokes, it's March already. I thought we'd never get out of winter but slowly it's coming. Thank goodness.
Posted by Jill at Friday, March 01, 2013