- missing math 2 days in a row and still being able to catch on.
- sleeping in and missing the most boring class of my life.
- cuddling with Calv which he snores up a storm.
- getting a random Friday off next week so I can see my gf!
- working extra hours whilst getting paid to do math. hours and hours of math.
- climbing into a clean bed, after a warm shower, after not sleeping for 36 hours. best.thing.ever.
- getting to talk to Joey every morning before he goes to school.
- getting cute text messages.
- cleaning the shit outta my house and then just being able to relax and enjoy it.
- listening to music while getting ready.
- freshly shaven legs, lotion, and sweats.
- pedicures. too bad i'm too poor to get one!
- talking to good friends who I haven't spoken to in a while.
- better yet...running in to old friends and just catching up (usually at wal-mart or the truck stop)..livin' the dream.
- sippin' on ice water, diet coke, or blue monster while cruising around
- studying my ass off for my social psych exam and feeling like i did well. guess we'll find out on Tuesday. here's to hoping!
- being busy--but still taking time for myself.
- playing planet moolah at the sun coast. so old.
- moving on from people (person) i didn't think i'd ever be able to get over. :]
- hoodies, hot chocolate, and good books.
- no snow. not yet anyway!
- my family. immediate, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. i really do have a wonderful family.
- being sober and not having to have a drink in order to be happy...or function. that's neat.
Posted by Jill at Wednesday, October 10, 2012