10.28.2012

18 Months Soberrrrr

Holy smokes- today I've been sober for 18 months! I can hardly even believe time is going by so quickly. It feels like yesterday that I was walking into rehab, not knowing what to expect. I'm so, so grateful that my family helped me get to Horizon House and that once I got there- I actually stayed. It's beyond me why I didn't walk out a million different times. I hated that place at times; I also made some of my best friends and learned so much while I was there.

I have the best sponsor (even if I don't call her enough), my family is awesome, my girlfriend is one of my biggest supports and my friends are all amazing. Thanks to everyone who put up with me before I got sober and has continued to be there for me during the past 18 months. I am just so happy and so grateful.

Wahoooo!

3 comments:

  1. Jill, I am so proud of you and impressed by you. You have really made some amazingly hard changes in your life, changes that took a lot of guts. Keep going, you can do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash and Amy. Love you both. xooxox

    ReplyDelete