- While I was visiting Sof, I got 3 or 4 new pairs of pants and got them all for veryyy good deals. I'm glad because the only two pairs of jeans I own now have holes in the crotch. So hot.
- Sof got me some cute shoes (she doesn't like them)- and I love them.
- I get to sleep today. All day. I hope.
- Calv- he was so cuddly when I got home tonight before coming into work. I love it when we get to cuddle because he's not being hyper and crazy.
- I get to live alone (no roomies) and I can walk around naked anytime I want. And I like that. A lot. Plus, I rarely have dishes because I don't use them these days.
- While I was with Sof (even though I was kind of a bitch about it) we went to Petland and it was so cute. So many cute puppies and kittens. OMG. And they had a dog stroller that I want to get for Calv.
- I can't get over how good The Perks of Being a Wallflower is- and how much I want to see it again. Thanks Sof for taking me to see it. Best date ever.
- We ate In N Out. Yummmm.
- We also ate at The Omlet House. I love that place.
- Energy drinks. I know I say this all too often, but holy shit...I'd be dead without them.
- No school on Monday or Tuesday. I am beyond grateful for this.
- I get to go home in one hour. That's great news.
- I'm grateful for my fam. They really are so great.
- I'm grateful that Sof doesn't hate me for being awkward. I met her step-dad and his girlfriend. They were both very nice and even though I felt awk (like always).. I guess it wasn't so bad. Now to meet her dad and step-mom....my anxiety is building. haha
- Chapstick. I don't think I could live without it. Furreal.
- My sibs. All so different, interesting and rad.
- My professors. I feel like all of them (even the really boring one) really cares about what they do and about the students. Maybe they don't...but as long as I feel like they do- who cares?
- No snow yet. Best thing ever.
- This was a weird grateful list..but whatever.
I'm tired but I'm happy. And I'm grateful. For lots of stuff.
Posted by Jill at Sunday, October 21, 2012