12.19.2010

Facebook: changing the world one wasted second at a time...

Facebook. It's everywhere. People in every generation and county are connected with an online networking site we call Facebook.

I'll be the first to admit that I've been shamelessly addicted to Facebooking...or "Fbooking". I actually have no idea why I love Facebook so much. I think it's mostly out of habit that I continually check it; I don't really give a shit what anyone ate for lunch or where they are vacationing...and if I did care, I'd call and ask them.

I've been Facebook free for about a week now and it hasn't bothered me in the slightest. I mean, sure, I miss having something to do while I wait for Jordan to shower and primp all day but I have started reading in my spare time and I love it much more. I think I've been slightly more productive and most certainly have less drama in my life because of my switch to the Amish lifestyle...I mean, the no Facebook lifestyle!

I dare you to quit Fbooking for a week. You'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment