8.26.2013

And it begins...

School starts today! My last semester (if I pass all of my classes) at SUU is finally here. Whew. I thought this day would never come and now it's here! I'm taking some pretty rad classes and I'm excited for something to keep me busy at work but I'm mostly excited that I don't have to work weekends anymore.

Monday is the worst day out of the week for lots of reasons:

  • Post Secret comes out on Sunday. Why? I wish it could come on Monday so I would have something to look forward to on this dreadful day. Frank, get on it. 
  • I have to come back to work. And I'm really tired.
I guess Monday isn't so horrible since I can only think of two things...so whatever. Here's to my (hopefully) last semester of undergrad. Unless I decide to get a second Bachelors degree, which I hope I don't because I'm pretty sure that would be worthless. I guess only time will tell. 

I'm going to California for my birthday and I am stoked. This week better fly on by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment